Send a quick enquiry to Lifespan Partnership today and we’ll respond as soon as possible.
A virtual community connecting your AFSL Online.
You will have online access to:
- Templates – A full range of compliance documents including risk profile questionnaire, advice documents, Financial Services Guide and much more. All updated to accommodate ongoing regulatory changes.
- Access to an in-house technical support team complete with SoA wording and strategy assistance.
- Webinars – You will be invited to attend regular online webinars hosted by a myriad of external providers, addressing relevant topics, providing CPD accredited hours.
- Invitations to network events – As a member of Lifespan Partnership you will be invited to attend a National Conference, digital Professional Development Days, and other online events. These are designed to provide you with access to a wide range of informative professional development opportunities.
- Research / access to Managed Discretionary Account (MDA) service – You will have access to a research-driven Approved Product List, a range of Managed Account Model Portfolios and the Lifespan MDA licence to house externally migrated model portfolios*.
- Calculators and tools – ASIC calculators, budgeting tools, platform matrix spreadsheet and a MDA model portfolio calculator.
- Mortgage Broking Portal – For those without a referral partner to provide loans and finance, we provide a mortgage broking partner who will take care of your client’s needs. They will not encroach on your client relationship.