Education & Training
Send a quick enquiry to Lifespan Partnership today and we’ll respond as soon as possible.
A suite of professional development options.
- Professional Development Day attendance in most capital cities, four times per year.
- An invitation to the annual Lifespan Financial Planning conference.
- Opportunities to network and collaborate with like-minded advisers and AFSL holders, through scheduled peer group and face-to-face briefing opportunities.
- CPD accredited webinar opportunities, which cover a broad range of knowledge areas.
- Structured induction program for your employees, including support staff.